Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Trying LinkedIn Premium for a free month

Trying LinkedIn Premium for a free month. I have been a member and big fan of LinkedIn for quite some time. This is how I actually found my current position or should I say this is how my current position found me. I wasn't really looking for a new opportunity, but one day a recruiter contacted me through my profile view and asked to talk. I was having one of those days at work and I figured what could it hurt. Within a week I had done a phone interview, on-site interview and had been offered the position. It was amazing, hardly no effort at all on my part.

So backed to LinkedIn Premium. Quite often I get the pop up, try premium free for 1 month, so once again, I figured why not, let's give it a try. 

Here are the stated benefits.

- Unlock the full list of(Who's Viewed Your Profile)
- Contact hiring managers and recruiters directly with InMail
- Move your job applications to the top of the list as a Featured Applicant
- Filter opportunities by salary, and see salary estimates for all job listings
- See how you compare to other applicants with Applicant Insights.

I'll try an remember to write an update on whether I saw any real benefit or not.

No comments: